The Aprisa LTE is designed for mission and business critical applications including public safety that need a gateway to modern high-speed public and private LTE networks, including Anterix, CBRS, and FirstNet®.
Designed to deliver reliable and secure field area networks for infrastructure monitoring and control in electricity, water, or fossil fuel industries Aprisa LTE delivers rugged protection you need including IEEE 1613 and hazardous location certification.
Fixed deployments or mobile on the road, the Aprisa LTE is at home with tough public safety assignments and secure field force mobile networking.
- Ruggedized for protection from electromagnetic transients and hazardous environments
- Designed to meet tough vehicle electrical and vibration standards
- Industrial temperature range for hostile environments and extended service life
- Multi-mode serial for unique industry protocols
- SFP fiber interface for redundancy, backhaul, and other applications
- Aprisa Power Control for off-grid endurance, network recovery, and resilience
- Advanced security, including autonomous anti-tamper mechanisms
- Gigabit LTE-Advanced, engineered for reduced latency
- Aprisa LTE for use on FirstNet®
If your mission is critical, you need the industry-leading performance of Aprisa LTE.