The Aprisa SR family provides narrow band point-to-multipoint radio communications, designed and optimised for SCADA and telemetry applications. The Aprisa SR provides up to 19.2 kbit/s capacity for everyday applications, with two Ethernet ports and one serial port. The Aprisa SR+ provides industry leading capacity of up to 120 kbit/s for more data-intensive applications, with four build-configurable ports for advanced flexibility.
Aprisa SR benefits
- 360 degree security protection, including AES 256 encryption, data authentication and micro-firewall
- Easy configuration and management, with laptop-free install and over the air software upgrades
- Standards-based with SNMP for integration with network management systems
- Reliable and robust for real world utility applications, and easily integrated with current SCADA infrastructure
- Advanced, efficient channel access and traffic management, optimised for SCADA applications
Aprisa SR applications
There are applications for the Aprisa SR throughout electricity, water and oil and gas communications:
Aprisa SR+ applications
There are applications for the Aprisa SR+ throughout electricity, renewable and the smart grid, including:
|Aprisa SR Specifications||Aprisa SR+ Specifications|
Tell me more: what is SMART?
- Smart radio: superior radio design for maximum performance
- Smart security: superior radio design for maximum performance
- Smart interfaces: a wide range of traffic and management interfaces
- Smart management: visual diagnostics and intuitive network management
- Smart operation: optimise configuration for your network topology
- Smart design: all packed into a reliable and robust design unit
Who is using the Aprisa SR family
Here are case studies from just a few of our customers.
Please contact us to find out more about how you could benefit from the Aprisa SR and Aprisa SR+.