The terms ‘4RF’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, 4RF Limited, whose registered office is 26 Glover Street, Ngauranga, Wellington, New Zealand. 4RF is registered in New Zealand under company number 934611.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website, and the term ‘your’ refers to your use of this website.
These terms and conditions may be amended by us from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon posting of the amended terms and conditions on this website. We will not notify you of any changes.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee (express or implied) as to the accuracy, currency, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose of the information and materials on this website . While we take care to make sure the information on this website is up-to-date and accurate, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any and all liability of us to you or any other person under or in connection with your use of this website (including liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, loss of data, loss of income or loss of business opportunity) is excluded regardless of whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, breach of statutory duty or otherwise. This term shall also apply for the benefit of all of 4RF’s directors, officers and employees.
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified 4RF and its directors, officers and employees against all actions, claims, costs (including legal costs and expenses), losses, proceedings, damages, liabilities or demands suffered or incurred by any of them arising out of or in connection with your use of this website.
This website contains material (including intellectual property) which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Without 4RF’s prior written permission you may not:
- adapt, reproduce, copy, distribute, display or publish information from any part of this website; or
- commercialise, copy or on-sell any information on this website.
- The copyright in all material on this website belongs to 4RF, unless specified otherwise.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without 4RF’s prior written consent.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions becomes or is held invalid, unenforceable or illegal (whether partly or in full) for any reason, that provision (of part of that provision) will be severed from the remaining terms and conditions, which will continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions, your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of New Zealand. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand in relation to these terms and conditions, your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use.